Join A Winning Team At Fiesta Subaru
At Fiesta Subaru, we offer an amazing job culture and work environment. Fiesta Auto Group supports our communities and provides opportunities for our staff to be involved in our outreach campaigns. We provide snacks, coffee, and bottled water, not just to our customers, but also to our employees to keep them energized throughout the workday. We offer competitive pay and opportunities for growth company-wide. We love to recognize our employees' hard work and dedication. We are so grateful to have such amazing staff and would love for you to be a part of the team!
Fiesta Subaru of Albuquerque is looking for an individual with excellent customer service skills and a winning attitude to join our impressive team in the important and supportive role of Service Receptionist.
- Greet all customers with friendly, professional, and enthusiastic energy
- Answer incoming calls while providing excellent customer service and direct customer to the proper department as needed.
- Conduct customer follow-ups in a timely manner
- Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaints to the appropriate individual for resolution
- Operate multi-line telephone system
- Scan paperwork into web based storage systems
- Familiarize yourself with department personnel, structures, and internal procedures for assisting customers efficiently
- Perform additional clerical duties as needed, such as filing
- Previous automotive office/reception experience preferred
- Ability to operate multi-line phone system, scanner, fax, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is a plus
- Basic math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Available to work flexible hours on weeknights & weekends
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screening and background check
Tire And Lube Technician
Fiesta Subaru is looking for a talented individual to join our impressive Service Team as a Tire and Lube Technician.
- Check and communicate oil level to teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer's perspective comes first
- 6 months lube tech experience in a professional work setting or completed Automotive Technology AS degree or certificate.
- Ability to follow processes to ensure quality and safety
- Manual dexterity, good judgment, and ability to operate machinery safely
- Communication skills - communicates effectively with others.
- Time management
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen.